MONDAY, 29 JUNE 2015 TO WEDNESDAY, 1 JULY 2015 FROM 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
CLAUDELANDS CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION CENTRE, HAMILTON, NEW ZEALAND
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT:
Opens: 24 April 2014 9:00AM Closes: 3 October 2014 5:00PM
- Time allocation for all presenters is 20 minutes.
- All accepted papers will be presented as contributions to either a Panel Discussion or Round Table Presentation.
- Each conference participant can only submit one abstract.
- Each presenter can only present once.
- The maximum number of words for the body of the abstract is 250 words. This does not include the title, name of author, institution spaces, etc.
- Abstracts to be written in English.
- Please use Times New Roman 12pt Font
- No photos or graphics.
- If these requirements are not met your abstract will be rejected.
- Please indicate your preference for mode of presentation, however the abstract committee will make the final decision in that regard.
NB: All abstracts must be submitted through this online portal. Any abstract recieved outside of this site will not be considered.
Te Kotahi Research Institute supports the notion that indigenous knowledge and research is owned by Indigenous Peoples, who are the experts in these areas.
For any enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for an abstract template.