Summer Institute: Teaching and Leadership for Human Rights Education, University of Manitoba
Students must register in a total of six (6) credit hours of EDUB 5220 T05 (crn 30936) and EDUA 5080 T02 (crn 30937). Pre-reading will be required. Class times may be adjusted to accommodate some evening events that may be scheduled as part of the institute. For more details, see class schedule at http://aurora.umanitoba.ca.
Individuals wishing to take courses must be admitted to the University of Manitoba.
OPTIONS ON HOW TO TAKE THE COURSE:
– the Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Education (PBDE) http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/education/future/index.html
– Master of Education (M.Ed.) http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/education/future/index.html
– Canadian Western Dean’s Agreement http://wcdgs.ca/?q=node/4
– Visting (Graduate Students) http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/graduate_studies/admissions/index.html
– Other degree and non-degree programs, such as the General Studies Program of Extended Education at the University of Manitoba, or undergraduate Visiting Students http://umanitoba.ca/student/admissions/application/programs/general-studies-application.html
Course registration is completed through Aurora Student (http://aurora.umanitoba.ca) only after admission has been granted.
Questions regarding registration should be directed to the Student Services Office at 204 474 7886 or firstname.lastname@example.org