PRIMARY TEACHER REQUIRED FOR KINDERGARTEN TO GRADE THREE
BLUEBERRY RIVER FIRST NATIONS SCHOOL
This position will commence immediately and continue until the end of this school year. This is a maternity leave position with a possibility of renewal for the 2015-2016 school year.
The preferred candidate would:
- Be of First Nations ancestry or have experience teaching in a First Nations School
- Possess a valid BC Teaching Certificate
- Be a member in good standing with BCCT
- Be familiar with DIBELS
- Be familiar with Read Well Program
- Must be willing to commute to BRFN School (An hour commute from Fort St John)
*****Blueberry River First Nations School has a small student population with small class sizes******.
Interested persons should contact:
Sharon V. MacDonald
BRFN Director of Education
*Closing date April 17th, 2015