Graduate Research Assistant Opportunities – UBC Faculty of Science
GRA for the Writing Across the Curriculum Program and GRA for new courses in the Department of Chemistry
The GRA is expected (but not limited to) to do the following duties:
- Review literature to gather published attitudinal surveys of similar nature to help guide the survey development process
- Develop the survey tool (which may include the adaption of statements from existing surveys)
- Run interviews to validate the survey
- Finalize the survey for full implementation
- Administer the survey and analyze data
- Organize and conduct focus groups
- Summarize focus group data
- Other duties as assigned
Hours may be negotiated depending on availability; pay will be commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com by June 26th, 2015. In your cover letter, please indicate if you are interested in the Writing Across the Curriculum Project, the new courses in the Department of Chemistry project, or both.
For more information regarding either of these positions and for necessary qualifications please click here.