Organizers for the NAISA conference at UBC, June 22-24, are seeking volunteers for the following:
- Prepare registration packages
- Manage the registration desk
- Monitor the conference rooms and help set up audio-visual equipment
- Support social events (gala dinner, opening cocktail)
- Act as “floaters” – walk around the conference venue and answer participants’ questions and guide them to their rooms
Volunteers who commit to more than 5 hours of work can attend the conference for free while not assisting as a volunteer. Typical registration costs are $140 for non-members of NAISA.
If interested, send your dates of availability before and during the conference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please see: http://naisa2017.arts.ubc.ca/call-for-volunteers/