Bridge Education Abroad Institute (BEAI), plans short programs all across the world, to provide students with unique opportunities to experience different political cultures while strengthening their leadership and diplomacy skills. Our programs draw a diverse group of students together from all over the world to discuss pressing global issues while exchange cultural values. In a rapidly globalizing world, we believe these experiences are invaluable to the success of students in the global job market.
For the summer of 2015, BEAI is offering a summer program in Dublin, Ireland during late July and August. This program will include lectures from experienced professors and guest speakers from all over the globe. A few of our professors include:
· Prof. Dr. Timoey Agarin – Prof. at the school of politics and international studies at Queens University Belfast.
· Director of the Centre for the study of Ethnic Conflict
· Co-founder of the collaborative research network “Romanis in Europe: probing the limits of integration”
· Prof. Dr. Rory Costello – Course Director for European Studies at the University of Limerick.
· PhD from Trinity College Dublin
· Previously worked at the University of Twente in the Netherlands and at the London School of Economics.
*All Ireland lectures will be held at Trinity College Dublin and University College Cork.
The students will enrich their knowledge of Ireland’s history, international politics, and economics while also enjoying travel to famous and historic places. We also encourage students to get to know one another and share cultural values through planned social events.
· A tour of the Dáil (Irish Parliament)
· Field trip to Blarney Castle
· City of Lahinch
· Cliffs of Moher (Ireland’s most popular attraction) and more
Even with the summer close at hand, there are still plenty of students still figuring out their plans for the upcoming break. We hope you will consider recognition of our institute as an option for students who are looking for international opportunities. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org